Monday, November 21, 2011

November 7, 2011- Tchau Inglês!

Hey Everyone!!
So it´s really weird having Elder Emerson gone. We grew really close and are great friends but I´m sure he´s doing great in his new area. My new companion is Elder Tomaz. He is from Brasilia which is the captial of Brasil. He´s a good guy, really nervous about things but I´m sure this time we will have together will be a good learning experience. One of the weirdest things has to be that I never speak English anymore, it will definitely help out with my Portuguese but who knows, Elder Tomaz talks sooo fast and mumbles everything together that not even the Brazilians know what he is saying haha he is super hard to understand. The branch in which we are serving is getting really excited tho because they are starting to plan a bunch of branch activities that they´ve never done before so I´m sure that will be great! We have to get on a bus tonight to go to another city for District meeting tomorrow so we will catch the bus at 6:40 and get there sometime tonight. Things are going well tho, everyday out here on the mission is such a blessing, not a sacrifice but a blessing. I love you all so much and hope you give the little ones some loves for me!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Elder Michael J. Neilson

No comments:

Post a Comment