Tuesday, January 10, 2012

December 12, 2011- Back to Floripa!!

Hey everyone!!
So this week went super well! We went to visit our friend Rosane on Tuesday and she told us that she wanted to get baptized this week!! She bore testimony to us and told how much happiness and peace the gospel has brought to her life and how she feels like she´s part of a big family at church, it was sooo cool!! So she got baptized last night and the service was incredible! A guy, Liniquer, who is 18 years old and just got baptized and received the priesthood baptized Rosane, it was such a neat experience and the Spirit was super strong! She is due to give birth next month so she asked me to stand in the water and help Liniquer put her under the water and then bring her back out so there were 3 of us in the font! On Saturday night I got the call that I´d be transfered...back to a beach city in Florianópolis...life is rough haha I´m pretty excited! My new companion is American, too but I don´t know anything about him so I will find out soon! Hope all is well back home and you all are having a great holiday season!!! Give the little ones some loves for me!!!
Love,
Elder Michael J. Neilson

No comments:

Post a Comment