Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January 26, 2011-Livin on the Farm!!!!!

Hola Everyone!!
  This last week has been superb! I love it here in Arizona and I absolutely LOVE speaking spanish!! It is crazy how much my spanish has improved since I have gotten here, I know it is a gift from the Lord, I only wish that all of Brazil spoke spanish...o well! No visas this last week, but we had investigators at church and all of them are going to be baptized here in the next couple of weeks! Plus they have referred us to their family members who seem really promising too! The work is going sooooooooooo great and it is incredible to see how much the Spirit can change people's lives! Up until yesterday we had been sharing the Spanish Ward here with 2 other Elders, but both of them got transferred and President Howes has told us that he isn't going to replace them but instead we are going to cover both their area and our area for at least this next transfer, our area is now close to 80 sq miles! We have quite a few baptisms coming up and now have over 100 people that we are in contact with...we are BUSY to say the least haha I would much rather be super busy than have no work tho. Also, my companion and I have to move out of our apartment...our new house, the top of a member's barn!! How rad is that! Like seriously, it is a barn with cows, horses and all manner of animals, I'm so stoked!! Everything out here in AZ is amazing and I love the spanish work sooooo much. Take care back home, and make sure to give the little ones loves for me!!!!!
Love,
Elder Michael J. Neilson

No comments:

Post a Comment