Saturday, February 12, 2011

February 9, 2011-Busy Busy Busy Busy!!

Hey everyone!
  This last week has perhaps been the greatest week of my mission!! The success the Lord has blessed us with has been so tremendous that I am still kind of in awe haha. President Howes set some goals for every companionship to achieve, or at least come close to, by the end of the transfer. Thanks to absolute miracles from the Lord, Elder Southern and I have already reached these goals by the 2nd week of the transfer! We have been teaching like CRAZY out here and we now have soooooo many people who are going to get baptized, it is absolutely amazing!! We have soooo much work too that we are contacting the members everyday to help us out and they LOVE to help us. The Spanish people love the missionaries more than I have ever seen a people love the missionaries, and a big reason for this is because the majority of them are converts themselves. This area is exploding and I am soooo lucky to be here to see it happen!! I hope all is going well back home, I love you all so much and make sure to give the little ones tons of love for me!!!!
Love,
Elder Michael J. Neilson

No comments:

Post a Comment