Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February 16, 2011- Another Alooooha!!!

Hola todos!!
  Wow this last week has been INSANELY busy, like we have been teaching lessons left and right!!! The Lord has blessed this area soooooo much and I am so lucky to be here at this time to witness this. We have a baptism coming up on March 5th which is way sick! We are working on having at least 4 other people baptized on that date too so lets pray that it all works out!! This Sunday I am speaking in Sacrament Meeting on the Small and Simple Things that we do in our lives, I'm wayyy excited to talk about this. It is just me and a member of the Arizona Tempe Mission Presidency speaking so I hope we don't bore our ward too much haha I love it out here tho, I know I've said that like tons of times before but really, it amazing out here! Like yesterday we only had 8 hours of proselyting time and more than 6 of those hours were spent in peoples' homes teaching them the Gospel of Jesus Christ. My companion, Elder Southern, and I are just in complete awe of how crazy on fire this area is right now, and we know it is completely because of the Lord. Thank you all who have kept the missionaries in your prayers, we need as much help from the Spirit as we can possibly get out here and with the Lord everything is possible. I love you all soooo much and wouldn't be surprised if one of my next emails is sent to you from the great country of Brazil!! Give the little ones tons of loves for me!!!!!!
Love,
Elder Michael J. Neilson

No comments:

Post a Comment