Monday, June 6, 2011

May 30, 2011- Crazy Crazy Crazy Week

Hey everyone!
This week was definitely one that I will always remeber, lots of things happened and I will just share a few. I finally received the package with my meds that you sent me Mom so thank you so much! We had a few more baptisms this week and have quite a few more coming up in the next few weeks. We have a lot of people who tell us they want to be baptized but they are either not married legally or just have other issues that are gonna take some time to resolve. The members of our ward here are amazing, just super cool people. We have quite a few really really nice neighborhoods in our area and we had lunch the other day in one of them. The people we ate with are loaded and their house was huge, super nice, with cooks, maids, etc and afterward the dad said he would drive us back to the Church and he ended up taking an hour detour where he just drove us around the island. It was pretty cool, the island is ridiculously beautiful. Then on Saturday we got a call from President saying that the mission was having a ´mini transfer´ and my companion Elder Kneipp would be transfered. Elder Kneipp was not happy at all, but that´s the way things go out on the mission, you never know when you´ll go. My new companion is an American and I´m pretty excited to work with him and see what kind of success we will be blessed with here in Floripa. Hope all is well back home and make sure to give the babies some loves for me!!
Love,

Elder Michael J. Neilson

No comments:

Post a Comment