Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March 12, 2012- Transfers

Hey everyone!!
  This week flew by, but it was another super busy and great week! I went to go and get my new companion from the mission office on Wednesday. His name is Elder Correia and he is from Rio de Janeiro (he says he doesn´t remember and Elder Neilson (Skylar) passing thru his ward tho) and he´s a great missionary full of desire to work hard and be obedient so I´m really excited to be with him! My last companion, Elder Banner, went to get his new companion on Wednesday, too, but his companion sisn´t show up and will get here this week so Pres Fernandes had him spend this last week was us here in our area. It was actually a lot of fun having 3 missionaries at all of our appointments, and whatnot but he is leaving tomorrow so we will be back to 2. In our house we have 2 other Elders who live with us and one of them is from Argentina so it´s fun to practice Spanish with him and he likes to practice his English with me. Also we have a mission conference with Elder Godoy of the 70 this week so it should be a great expereince!! I love you all and hope and pray you are all happy and safe!!! Give the little ones some loves for me!!!
Love,
Elder Michael J. Neilson

No comments:

Post a Comment