Monday, June 11, 2012

April 23, 2012- Arrived In Tijucas!!

Hey everybody!!
So this week I arrived in my new area, Tijucas, and since we are opening the area we both were a bit lost for the majority of the time but the members are helping us out a lot! Tijucas is a very relaxed town that is growing a ton, but has a very South American feel to it, I love it! We have 7 other cities in our area so we will have to do some traveling, including this week when we have to go back to Floripa for doctor appointments, etc. The weather is really starting to cool down, too, yesterday it was freezing so we worked in our suits the entire day. We are super excited to be here tho and to see how this area will grow here in the coming weeks!! I love you all and hope you have a great week and that Tahnee has a great birthday!!! Give the little ones some loves for me!!!!
Love,
Elder Michael J. Neilson

No comments:

Post a Comment