Monday, June 11, 2012

May 14, 2012- Mother's Week

Hey Everyone!!
This last week went really well!! We had the chance to share the gospel with a lot of new friends out here and see just how much peace and joy the gospel brings to people´s lives. We are happy, working hard, helathy, and safe out here so we hope and pray that things continue to improve!! It was great to talk to the family yesterday for Mother´s Day and it crazy to see how much the little ones have grown!!! Give them some loves!!!
Love,
Elder Michael J. Neilson


May 21, 2012- Missionary Work


Hey everyone!!
This last week went really well!  I got to spend some time working with Elder Eide who was in my MTC group and arrived in Brasil with me  and it was a lot of fun and we visited some great people!  I hope everyone is happy and healthy back home! Give the little ones some loves for me!!!!
Love,
Elder Michael J. Neilson

No comments:

Post a Comment