Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday, October 15, 2010

Hey everyone,
So we finally got our first week down, it went really well and our district is really really close with each other. We have 13 missionaries and are crammed into this tiny room but it's fine because we don't have any annoying people. We finally got another Portuguese teacher this week too!!! We are all super happy because we were getting tired of not ever having a teacher. Today is P-day so we got to go to the temple and do a session and it was amzing, the Spirit there is so strong. We also made a point of emphasis in our district to truly have faith in the Lord that our visas will come and so we all prayed earnestly for this in the temple. It was a great experience and it was my favorite trip to the temple thus far. Besides that everything has been going really well. The work is long and hard and I was not at all prepared to be working this hard before I came here but they just keep telling us to be obedient, trust in the Lord and give it your all and everything will be just fine. The weather has been amazing this last week too, I think it's because the Lord knows I don't like cold weather so wherever I live the weather is always warm haha lets just hope I get my visa before the snow comes or I might just freeze to death. Love you all, it was so good to hear from Aunt Lisa and Aunt Arlene this week and I'd love to hear from anyone else!
Com amor,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment