Saturday, October 30, 2010

Friday October 29, 2010

Hey everyone!
  This week was absolutely amazing!! Lots of stuff happened but the I'll just say some of the big points. We had Richard G. Scott come and give a devotional here, the best talk I have ever seen in person! He gave an Apostolic Blessing to the sister missionaries for protection and gave everyone else an Apostolic Blessing of the Gift of Tongues, it was incredible and I already see my Portuguese vastly improving because of it! He also bore the most powerful testimony of the Savior that I have ever heard, my whole body was just overwhelmed by the Spirit as he closed his talk by saying that he knows that Christ lives and has a glorified body and he knows this because he knows the Savior personally...it was soooo cool when he said this and we couldn't stop talking about it after the meeting. Then this morning the temple need proxies for sealings and we got to do them! It was so neat since I won't be able to be there when Lillee and William are sealed to our family, but this experience was priceless. I personally love it here in the MTC but most of the elders in our district hate it here but we are all excited to be able to get out into the field. I got to see Taylor Jones on his first day too so that was way rad! Thank you so much Mom for all the packages!! I got the one with my black cords and shirts like an hour ago so thank you again so much!!! O and for the bread too, everyone in our district loves that we have stuff to munch on during the day. And Lisa and Sean are so great for sending me some crescants, they were soo good!! Well, all is going well here so don't even spend a second worrying about me!!!
Love,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment