Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 23, 2011-It's HOT here!!!

Helloo Everyone!!!
This last week was so rad!!! We had our baptism on Sunday night of this lady named Elia and she is soooo solid!! I got to confirm her a member and it was such a neat experience since it was my first time ever confirming somebody and I did it in Spanish!!! This area that we are in has been sooo ridiculously blessed, we are so lucky to see the Lord perform miracles each and every day out here!! We already have a lot of friends who we talk with every week and it seems like everyday we are fortunate to pick up somebody new!! It is starting to heat up here tho, I'm pretty scared to see what a Summer here would be like!! We are also getting ready for this massive Easter Pageant that they do every year out here (I hear it is ridiculously good) and it is April 15th&16th for all the Spanish speakers so we are just inviting everyone to come out and see it!! Ya, that's about it. Give the little one loves for me!!!!!!!
Love,
Elder Michael J. Neilson

No comments:

Post a Comment