Monday, March 14, 2011

March 9, 2011- Visas are Coming!!!!!!

Hey everyone!
So today my Brazil visa-waiting companion got transferred and I got another Brazil visa-waiting companion (kind of an odd switch). But at transfers I saw the Elder I came out to AZ with and he got his visa yesterday and flies to Brazil tomorrow!!! He is pretty stoked and I am way happy for him!! The work in Chandler has been incredible as always tho!! We had a baptism last Saturday, one this next Saturday, one the week after and possibly 2 the week after that!! We are pretty excited to see so many people progressing towards baptism lately!! As missionaries that is what we are here to do, baptize. So when we actually get baptisms it feels really really good!! I'm loving it out here tho, we make sure to keep having fun out here!! Not too much more that I want to say, everything is great!! Give the little ones lots of loves for me!!!!!!!
Love,
Elder Michael J. Neilson

No comments:

Post a Comment