Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May 2, 2011- Brazil is THE Greatest Place in the World!!!!!

Hey Everyone!!
Sounds like the sealing and everything went great!!! It was pretty cool because on Sunday we actually had dinner with this family that just adopted 3 half-white, half-black teenage girls so when I showed them my family photos they absolutely LOVED them! The area where I am serving right now on the Isalnd of Floripa just keeps getting better everyday! My comp and I are really working hard and have seen some great blessings come from the Lord. My area is pretty ritzy, we still have some mid-class, but we have a ton of pro athletes, musicians and all other kinds of rich people here. The beaches and houses are pretty incredible and the food is the greatest EVER. We have more spaghetti and pizza than anything else, like at least 4-5 meals a week that we have at others´ homes are either spaghetti or pizza, I´ved yet to have a bad experince with food here. I love this place soooooo much tho and don´t even like to think about returning to the States someday (except to see friends and family again). Hope all is well and give the little ones tons of loves!!!
Love,
Elder Michael J. Neilson

No comments:

Post a Comment