Monday, August 13, 2012

August 13, 2012- These Things are True

Hey Everybody!!
This last week was such an incredible week!! It flew by super fast but it´s because we were sooo busy. The main highlight of this week was on Thursday when Elder Carlos Godoy of the 1st Quorum of the 70 came and gave an amazing training!! The Spirit was very strong and he really helped all of the missionaries gain even more energy and desire to work hard and put in practice the things we learn in Preach My Gospel. I loved the training so much but at the same time I was just thinking, "Why couldn´t he have come a few months earlier so I could actually put these things in practice??". It was still an unforgettable experience tho! I´ve been trying to think about the end of my mission as little as possible these last few days, but now the end really has arrived and I´m super excited for the next part of my life!! This time that I´ve had to represent the Lord for these last 2 years has been a life changing and life shaping experience. One of the most precious gifts I´ve adquired has been my testimony that Christ has His true Church on the earth again and the Book of Mormon is the evidence of this. God loves all of His children and He invites all of them to learn of him, come unto Him and through the small and precious truths that we learn in the Book of Mormon we can truly return to His presence someday. I´m forever grateful for this knowledge and I know that anyone with sincere desire can know of these things. I love you all and thank you for all of the support that you´ve given me in these last 2 years and I´m excited to see all of you so soon!!! No need to give the little ones any more loves for me, I will be able to give them myself!!!!!
Love,
Elder Michael J. Neilson

No comments:

Post a Comment